Become a Volunteer Champion with Race Equality First!
Race Equality First are looking for Volunteer Champions to help promote their message and become equality advocates.
6 WAYS YOU CAN VOLUNTEER:
- TALK - Make a pledge and talk to friends, family and work colleagues about hate crime and discrimination.
- EDUCATE - Attend our training, or offer quotes and case studies, to share your personal experiences and help educate others about the effects of hate crime and discrimination.
- ATTEND - Visit and attend local community events and support REF by volunteering to run a stall and share information and resources.
- SHARE - Promote anti-racism and equality by sharing information and resources via online channels and/or in local shops and community spaces.
- LEAD - Run a one-off fundraising event or set up and lead a local support group in your community or workplace.
- LANGUAGE - If you speak another language then you could help local communities across Wales with our Advocacy project on an ad-hoc basis.
ALL VOLUNTEER CHAMPIONS WILL GAIN:
- Access to a closed Facebook group to share information, resources and experiences with other volunteers and REF staff.
- Exclusive invitations to REF events including our judging panel for our anti-racism school competition.
- Opportunity for further training around hate crime and discrimination.
- Access to our resources and information around race equality, hate crime and discrimination.
- An enormous sense of self-worth and well-being for supporting a great cause!
If you are someone looking to offer a small amount of their time that could have a huge impact on someone else’s life, please complete Race Equality First's Volunteer Application Form by clicking here and get in touch to express your interest.