Patient Experience Survey Volunteers Needed!
Are you interested in gaining experience in a hospital setting by supporting patients and liasing with nursing staff? Cardiff and Vale UHB have the opportunity for you. They are currently looking for volunteers to support with Patient Experiene Surveys.
The overall aim of the Patient Experience Survey Volunteer role is to support the on-going work across the organisation of ensuring that service users at the Cardiff and Vale University Local Health Board are being treated and cared for in a supportive environment which promotes their recovery and provides dignity and respect. Volunteers will be allocated specific days and times when they will need to attend. It is anticipated that volunteers will also attend in pairs. Using surveys designed to capture patient experience and satisfaction the interviewer will approach service users in a variety of settings and ask them if they would like to give feedback.
Benefits to Volunteering:
- Experience of team working.
- Satisfaction of assisting others and providing an invaluable volunteer service to the Health Board and Community.
- An opportunity to develop personal skills and experience.
- An opportunity to develop communication skills further.
- An opportunity to develop knowledge about communication diffculties.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and an application form